Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year

My resolution for the year 2017 is to write more posts on my three blogs.

Happy New Year!

One thing I have learned over the course of the year 2016 is this: How I feel about anything is largely determined by my attitude. Happiness does not come from external circumstances: not from gifts, or money, or a particular job or activity or recreation, but from the mindset from which I approach any of these things. A great job can be ruined by a negative attitude, and a crummy job can be made great by gratitude and positivity and a generous spirit.

Happy people bring happiness to others. It is always true. A positive, happy, generous person will makes others around him or her also happy. This kind of positivity, this generosity of spirit is the best thing we can do for others, for ourselves, for health of mind and body.

It's not always easy, but it is possible, so we just have to go for it. Take the risk. Be positive. Be generous. Give happiness.

No comments: